- A fun and instructional introduction to tennis for kids from 4 to 8 years of age
- Mini-tennis is played on smaller courts with smaller nets and a larger tennis ball…a great way for kids to learn the game and have fun doing it
- Groups are organized by age and level of play
- Clinics are comprised of 9 sessions, and are held weekdays from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. And Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Several offerings will be available throughout the season.
- NOTE: Make up classes offered due to rain days or holidays. There are no refunds.
- Cost Per Program: $275 for 9 sessions (members’ children); $290.00 for 9 sessions (non-members’ children)
If you have any questions about our tennis programs or lessons, contact Gabriel at 647-201-3117 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org