Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- Personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and phone number. This may occur when you and your family register as a members, sign up for newsletters or updates, participate in online forms or surveys, or contact us with questions or feedback.
- Technical information that is automatically collected when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device information.
- Information about your interactions with our website, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website and services.
- To communicate with you about your account, updates, and promotional offers.
- To personalize your experience on our website and show you content that is relevant to your interests.
- To analyze and understand how our website is used, and to improve its performance and functionality.
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and systems.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and partners who assist us in operating our website and providing our services. These parties are required to keep your information confidential and may use it only for the purposes for which it was shared.
- As required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- In the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, such as in a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy.
Our policies regarding setting and using cookies:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by selecting this option during the registration process.
- You may update or delete your account information at any time by logging into your account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may request access to the personal information we have collected about you, or request that we delete or correct any inaccuracies in your information. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You may exercise your right to object to the processing of your information or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your information, this may affect our ability to provide our services to you.