Tyandaga Tennis Club is offering a great opportunity for juniors from 4 to 14 years of age to enjoy and enhance their game of tennis. Summer Camps programs will be held under the direction of Tennis Canada certified Coach Gabriel Radulescu and OTA certified coach Gabriella Radulescu.
All summer camps run Monday through Friday 10:30am to 2:30pm.
Note: All programs are held in accordance with Ontario government Summer Day Camp and Ontario Tennis Association guidelines.
- Whether your child is a beginner or a more experienced player, the Summer Tennis Camp is a fun and instructional program. Tennis lessons designed for kids from 4 to 14 years
- Groups are organized by age and level of play
- Each session lasts for one week. See registration form below to select your session
- NOTE: Make up classes offered due to rain days or holidays. There are no refunds.
- Cost Per Session: 270.00 per 1 week camp (members’ children); $290.00 per 1 week camp (non-members’ children)
If you have any questions about our tennis programs or lessons, contact Gabriel at 647-201-3117 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org